mercoledì 13 febbraio 2013

Meet my CT! #2 + freebie


Hello girls!
Welcome to "meet my ct!" #2!
This first week I have the pleasure to introduce you....Renata, aka Renata Maby a girl from Brazil of my CT!



You can find her around the web here:


Let's see what she has to say... :)

**********************************************************

- What's your name and what's you nickname around the digiscrap community?
My name is Renata, and the digiscrap community know me as Renata Maby

- How did you get involved in digital scrap booking?
Some of my friends did for post in challenges on communities on orkut, and i was interested.

- How long have you been digiscrapping?
For 4 years.

- Are you strictly Digital?
Yes, digital only.

- Do you prefer to use a Template to make your pages?
Sometimes, I love templates

- Wich part of a kit do you like most?
I really like the elements

- favorite color:
Lilac, Orange,

- favorite song:
Barcelona 16 - Paula Toller

- favorite perfume:
 Floratta - Boticário

- favorite animal:
Dog

**********************************************************


I also asked Renata to give us an example of her better works.... here two pages from her:



 stunning works! Love all this clustering!

And she gave us also a beautiful freebie!! Thanks Renata!



I hope you enjoy this interview!

Stay tuned for "the girl #3! the next week, on wednesday! ;)

Monica
aka ViolaMoni


3 commenti:

Renata Maby ha detto...

Loved !
Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your CT :)

Renata Maby ha detto...

Loved !
Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your CT :)

Crystalnva ha detto...

THANK YOU ;~}